Monday, May 14, 2007

"What is the good of friendship if one cannot say exactly what one means." ~Oscar Wilde


My best friend Katie moved back from D.C. almost exactly 45 minutes ago. I am so happy! She moved to D.C. for work about a year ago and, although I have seen her a couple of times since, I have missed her terribly. She is actually more like a sister and is part of my family. Right now she is a little freaked out because she was unsure if she was making the right decision to leave her job for something new even though she has wanted to move back home for a while and there were many valid and important considerations that resulted in this decision. Although she is a little worried about her decision to give up a job she was excellent at and that paid well, I know she will have many wonderful opportunities ahead of her as she is very smart, talented, charming, determined, and very cute (so if all else fails, she can always become a bar tender and make excellent tips or just dance on tables for a living, just kidding, but not about the cute part). So, Welcome Home Katie! I Love You!

No comments: