Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Wow, Even Satan Can Apologize for a Total Fuckup, Not So for Those Who Occupy the Highest Offices in the Land

Coulter Was A Major Fuckup

An Open Letter From Lucifer

Dear Viewers of Hardball,

For more years than I wish to admit I had discharged upon the Earth some pretty awesome shit: Hitler, cancer, Katrina, O'Reilly. All considered major extensions of myself meant to revile or have an affect that would cause humanity to weigh what they themselves had wrought.

Nothing that I would apologize for. After all, it's what I do.

But I guess there comes a time for everyone to dig deep, take a good long look at their body of work and examine its value.

So it is that I need to apologize for the existence of Ann Coulter. Quite frankly, I don't know what I was thinking.

No comments: